SUMMARY OF MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Below is an outline of the services our company can provide. Our goals are to minimize your expenses and
headaches while maximizing your income while at the same time ensuring that your
property is well maintained and your investment is protected. Should the need arise our second goal is to
find you a quality tenant in a timely manner. We have over 15 years experience in leasing and property management, we
know the market well, and have a great track record in placing excellent
tenants in our clients’ properties. We are confident in our ability to perform at a high level for you and look forward to
working with you. Please feel free to
contact us if you have any questions.
- Rent collected and deposited into trust account
- Inspect property on a regular basis for preventative maintenance. Inspections are performed on exterior as well as interior.
- Handle all tenant issues: including move in and move out walk through to eliminate questions regarding condition of unit and to familiarize tenant with property
- Coordinate all necessary repairs
- Available 24 hours in case of emergency
- All expenses paid as requested by owner (utilities, insurance, homeowners dues, etc)
- Maintenance requests are recorded as received
- Any maintenance expense over $350 is inspected before work is approved.
- Supervision of extensive remodeling of vacant units
- Supervision of capital improvements including: roof replacement, re-piping, exterior painting, gutter replacement, garage door installation and more
- Refund security deposit
- Monitor property insurance as well as comparison shopping
- Coordinate all matters involving various governmental agencies: i.e. rent control, housing offices, health departments,
- Provide a monthly statement to owners.
- Install sign on property
- Advertise on Craigslist, Westside Rentals, Realtor.com, and other rental websites
- List property on MLS
- Extensive knowledge of rental market
- Personally show property to all interested parties
- Screen all applicants – check employment, rental history, and credit report
- Prepare lease
- Collect security deposit and rent
- Inspect home before tenant occupancy
- Walk through with tenants upon move in